|Review by Admin:
Pyramid Sportswager Review
Software: Pyramid Sportswager utilizes World Gaming software. The software was not easy to navigate and there were many bugs to be found. Many links on the website either did not work or would open up new pages that were completely blank. Some of the sports (Rugby in this example) had very old links associated with it that either no longer functions or was linked to different sports (I clicked on Rugby and got Basketball odds.) The site was very slow to respond at times during non peak hours. The pages were quite simplistic with almost no news or statistics to be found anywhere.
- Wager types: Straight Wager lines, Money line, Point spread, Totals, Buying points, Special lines, Parlays, If Bets, If Win, If Action, Teasers, Futures and Propositions
- Sport types:
- Football (NFL, CFL, NCAA, Props, Futures)
- Baseball (MLB, Futures, Special bets)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA, WNBA, Futures)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR)
- Soccer (US MLS, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Uruguay, Columbia, Cup Games, UEFA Cup, Austria, England, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Israel, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Spain, Scotland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Turkey)
- Horse Racing
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Others (Entertainment, Politics)
Bonuses and Promotions: Pyramid Sportswager offers only a few bonuses and promotions including:
- 20% Sign Up Bonus
- When you open an account with a minimum of $250.00 US, Pyramid Sportswager will give you 20% so you will have $300.00 to play with in their Casino or Sportsbook. The maximum deposit for this promotion is $3,000.00 (ie $600.00 free). Just email them at firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and e-mail address and include the promo code PC-0020. You will automatically receive 10% and they will credit the additional 10% the next day
- Refer a Friend
- Refer a friend to Pyramid Sportswager and once that person makes a deposit, they will give you $50 or 5% of his/her initial deposit.
- Half Price Fridays
- Throughout the Football Season, Pyramid Sportswager offers Half price Fridays.
All NCAA and NFL football wagers lay -105 on Friday afternoons.
Instead of laying $110 to win $100, you only lay $105 to win $100.
Loyalty Program: Pyramid Sportswager has a very basic loyalty program called 'V.I.P.' If you frequently place wagers at Pyramid Sportswager (or Casino), you can apply to become a V.I.P. member. Some of the benefits V.I.P. Members are entitled to are:
- Your own personal customer service representative, a "one on one" priority support with the same person
- Generous V-Chip Comps
- Phone support Priority
- Special perks e.g. sporting event tickets, Pyramid Casino.com gift mailers
Deposit and Withdrawal: Pyramid Sportswager offers numerous deposit and withdrawal options including:
- Deposit: NETeller, Credit Card (MasterCard, VISA), Money Transfer, FirePay, MoneyGram, Phone Deposits, Bank Wire and FedEx (Bank Draft, Certified/Cashiers Check and Money order)
- Withdrawal: Checks, FedEx, NETeller, Wire Transfer and FirePay
* Note: The prices for FedEX cashouts are quite high ($5 for checks and $45 for Fedex) . There is a $4,000 maximum weekly cashout limit. Any amount greater than $4000 is divided (no part can be larger than $4000) and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered.
Cashout speed: My NETeller cashouts took 5 days!
* Player beware... I have heard some stories about players who had extreme difficulty retrieving their winnings. I did not experience this problem, although it did take me much longer than average (5 days) for my cashout.
Currencies accepted: US Dollars
Languages supported: English
Support: Customer care representatives are available 24/7. International toll free telephone numbers, e-mail support and live-chat are available. I was on hold for a few minutes before the toll-free number was answered. Support staff was quite knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions over the telephone. The FAQ page has some useful information but it is lacking in some areas.